Thursday, April 22, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

Yup, that's right.  I had Dinty Moore for breakfast today.  I have hit a new low.

I haven't been feeling well this week, and I knew I needed some red meat, so I stopped by CVS and bought a DM this morning.  I ate as much of it as I could, but it was rather unpleasant.

I think I may have to have surgery soon.  I'm not supposed to be focusing on losing weight right now, and I really haven't been.  I'm supposed to be focused on getting in enough nutrients as well as getting the rest I need to try to get better.

Thankfully, my weight has been staying the same, and yes, I realize what a blessing that is. 

Someday I will be a healthy triathlete.  I can't wait. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many things wrong with this blog entry that my head is spinning. Do you realize you wrote you wanted red meat so you bought it at CVS.

No honey no! CVS is for gum, suntan lotion and condoms...red meat should be bought at a specialty store or grocery store.

Oy vey!

Alison... said...

I purchased the exact same thing at CVS a few weeks ago when I had no lunch with me... I loved every bite and wanted a second.

NOT KIDDING.