Friday, April 30, 2010

Enough already!

I have been eating pasta alllllll week.  Like ALL week.  I am on some really strong meds for a couple different things, and it seems to be the only thing that I can get down that also coats my stomach.  I use way too much butter and salt on my pasta (it has to be wet for me to swallow it, and I don't always love red sauce), so I noticed I was up a few lbs (and my face looked like a fat balloon). 

Yesterday, I skipped the pasta, and I was down 3 of the 5 lbs I appeared to be up.  Good for me.  I'm sure by tomorrow the other 2 will be gone, because I know I was just retaining water.

I have been very sick, so I'm sorry I haven't blogged more lately.  I can't wait to get back to my routine of eating healthy, working out, blogging daily, etc...  Soon...soon...

Be well, skip the carbs. 

XO

;-)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Yay!

A blog entry.

Glad you're down a few lbs.

Sorry you're so sick.

:(

Anonymous said...

That looks delish. pasta is my weekness..well one of the many