Monday, May 24, 2010

Not a pretty girl...

Ani DiFranco sings a song called "Not a Pretty Girl."  That would definitely be me today.  I'm so bloated from the meds I've been on, I'm up about 15 lbs from a week ago.  That is not a joke.  I feel like I'm just going to float away. 

Also, the pollen count is as high as it gets, to my understanding, so I woke up this morning with a big, fat, puffy allergy face.  My eyes are struggling to stay open, my cheeks, forehead and nose is just completely filled with pressure...swollen, hideous...

I'm going to do what I can to avoid salt as much as possible, and cleanse my system, but this is not a pleasant day for me.  I could barely fit my right foot into my shoe!

I'm glad to be off the steroids, even though with my allergies as they are today, I think I need them.  I know I need to move for my health...if only it were just that easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty :(

In some cultures I bet swollen feet and swollen faces are pretty...unfortunately I don't know what those cultures are....lol

Alison... said...

That's so awful!

:(