Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Water weight

Today I was down 6 lbs of the 15 I was up from water weight yesterday, so that's a good step, but I'm still completely bloated, feeling gross.  We have a big event tonight, and I'm going to see people I haven't seen in ages.  I'm so disappointed that I don't look my best, but I suppose it's not all about me!  (Or at all about me, rather...)  ;-)

Tonight is Christy's art show.  I have no idea what I'm going to wear, and my choices are limited due to the recent extra inflation of my spare tire.  Yes, I'm uber attractive.  I'll figure something out - I have to!

I'm sure that I will continue to lose the water weight since I'm no longer on the steroids, but I want it gone NOW!

Thank you, bye.  :)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

You'll figure something out and even with bloat, you're beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see any bloat when I saw you!