Friday, May 28, 2010

Ocular Migraine


I have been getting these migraines with increasing frequency lately.  I can only assume it's related to the meds I'm on, because I never had them before, and they are often chemically induced.  It's the weirdest thing - they don't hurt, but I just get blurry flashes everywhere, for 20-30 minutes at a time.  I have one right now, and I'm working on a spreadsheet - it's not going so well.

I can't get over all the health issues I've had lately.  It's just so strange to me.  I'm seeing an allergist on 6/10, so I hope that will help out some...

I'm down 10 of the 15 lbs of water weight, and I hope the rest is gone within the next few days.  I would type more, but I really can't see the screen right now.  :)

Have a healthy and happy Memorial Day weekend!


6 comments:

Alison... said...

I never knew that there was a specific name of the weird sympton of the blurry flashes... I had that before and it's AWFUL - I feel for you.

:(

Glad you're down a lot of weight though - BLOAT BE GONE!

Anonymous said...

I think I would seek medical attention, not, self diagnosing.

Feel Better!!

Anonymous said...

Flashes can be a dangerous sign of retinal detachment or impending retinal detachment which can lead to permanent loss of vision. You should see an ophthalmologist immediately!

Anonymous said...

Flashes can be a dangerous sign of retinal detachment or impending retinal detachment which can lead to permanent loss of vision. You should see an ophthalmologist immediately!

YASPOWER said...

Great blog with nice pictures.

For more info on soccer, pls visit my blog at http://www.aptconnections.blogspot.com/

For more info on inspirational fatherhood, pls visit http://inspirationalfathers.blogspot.com/

HAPPY BLOGGING!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your information, its great and i appreciated about it!

jilboobs
foto bugil
gambar bokep